Monday, May 1, 2017

Showcase of Artisans & Upcycling Vendors "Friends" Week 3

This weeks segment showcasing vendors I have met and admired in my journey thru the fun/interesting world of antique, craft, resale malls will be located at The Checker Berry Shoppe . I choose this mall again for my week 3 spotlights since so many talented friends and fellow vendors call it home. I wanted to show some of the many bright and bold colors of spring. Jane P. and Debbie have such an eye for stunning color in their presentations I just had to share a few of their creations.


Jane P has 2 lovely booths on the main floor of The Checker Berry

I have always loved Jane P's floral Bridal Bouquets








Debbie is full of energy and has a unique variety of items sprinkled through out the mall














No comments:

Post a Comment