Friday, August 18, 2017

TamarasTreasureTrove Is Now On Artyah


In an effort to expand my online presence I have created a storefront on an up and coming online marketplace called Artyah.

Artyah has been around for a few years but the latest enhancements and accessible customer service make it a more attractive addition to selling online.

The following is the greeting you receive when you visit Artyah .Artyah is a secure marketplace for handmade & antique/vintage goods. Buy and sell in our rapidly growing community of artists, collectors and suppliers.

While I can still be found on my own website with an extensive line of home decor at Tamaras Treasure Trove , I have decided to lend my support by adding a 100 items on this new site to see how it grows.

Be sure to give it a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment