Monday, February 20, 2017

Training My Humans by Gypsy Cat

I have spent the last few months settling into my new home. Training my humans has not been an easy task. Mom decided I should be on a eating regiment of breakfast/dinner meals at a scheduled time much like their own.  Breakfast feeding time would not commence until mom woke up. I prefer 5:30ish so I would pay a visit to her bedside with polite meows which did not work, running across the bed did not work, licking of her hair did not work. Now it is 7:30 and I have been at it for 2 hours when voila she gets up. I eat and go take a nap as all that hard work makes for one tired kitty.

When I awake from my much needed nap I eat a snack and head outdoors. I like to sit with my mom when she is working on her crafty items for her online Etsy store. Everytime she goes inside I run in with her knowing that it must be meal time. While I have an endless supply of hard crunchy food I want my shrimp and tuna wet food. I plead with my eyes, I give the cutest little meow and all I get is “it's not 5 o'clock yet” and back to work she goes. This goes on and off all day long until finally the magical time of 5 o’clock has arrived and I get my yummy meal.


I think this training thing is going to take a little longer than I thought as she is pretty stubborn and determined to stay with this ridiculous feeding schedule. I may have to put my energies on training my dad as he seems to be the weaker link.

No comments:

Post a Comment