Sunday, March 12, 2017

Checkerberry Shop Vendor #15 TamarasTreasureTrove

With the success of my online store Tamaras Treasure Trove on Etsy.com I have downsized my presence in the local mall atmosphere.

I currently have a small space in a large local antique mall in Bowdon, Ga called The Checkerberry Shoppe. I have spent the last 8 years renting spaces in as many as 4 different local area malls but it wasn’t hard to choose which one I would pick to keep a space in while I put my focus on my Etsy store.

The Checkerberry Shoppe is the oldest Antique Mall in West Georgia  and has the fresh but classic feel of what a Antique Mall should be like when looking for some great old stuff. While shopping two floors of goodness you will also find a variety of old and new gifts, collectibles, handmade items, repurposed creations, candles and local honey.

Check out their Facebook Page @ The Checker Berry Shoppe or better yet go by and pay this wonderful shop a visit. You will not be disappointed. They are located right in the heart of downtown Bowdon, Ga at 129 - 131 W. College St.




No comments:

Post a Comment