Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Gypsy's Visit with the Vet

This morning I was tricked, tricked by my daddy who was loving on me one minute and the next I found myself in a container with the door promptly closed and the latch snapped shut.


Betrayed and confused I was put in the car and my mom drove me down the road, to where I am not sure. My mind is going in a hundred different directions wondering what I had done wrong.


After 20 minutes or so I was removed from the car and we approached a building I was familiar with. The vet, what??? I am not feeling sick, I had big plans today to play and frolic in the yard and now this.


We get called back to the room and I am sat on a scale. Weight up ¾ of a pound (I assume that is a lot for a cat based on the conversations taking place). After a few minutes of exploring my surroundings when in walks a pretty little lady (my doctor) and her assistant. I get the once over, body massage, teeth checked, ears checked and just when I think all is clear I get a needle to the behind.


They tell me the yearly Feline Leukemia/Fvrcp Combo shot will keep me a healthy kitty. Got my flea meds Advantage Multi that protects me from Fleas, Ear Mites and other little pesky critters and off to home we go.


The trip home was much more pleasant and relaxing, as a matter of fact I took a small nap.

Life is good and it is wonderful to be loved, love your pets and make sure they get their shots. I got my 3 year rabies shot last year so only the one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment